Brain Injury Info
Our site is dedicated to providing the most current and accurate information related to traumatic brain injury (TBI).
We are a state affiliate of the Brain Injury Association of America. Our connection allows us to provide you with the most current research and best practices from around the country. Combine that with our knowledge of local laws and policies, and we are your one-stop shop for all traumatic brain injury inquiries. Click here for some helpful information found on other sites that support our mission.
Brain Injury Support Groups
Please call the Support Group Coordinator listed to verify the meeting date and time. Meetings are sometimes re-scheduled due to weather, holidays, illness, etc. Use the quick links below to jump to a particular region.
External Sites for TBI Assistance & Advocacy
Brain Injury Association of America Links:
Other TBI-Related Sites:
- Oregon Brain Injury Resource Network
- WellSpouse Foundation
- Center for Parent Information and Resources
- TBI Community
- National Institute of Health Information about Brain Injury
- Neuroscience for Kids
- The Brain Injury Information Network
- R. Adams Cowley Shock Trauma Center - University of Maryland Medicine