PRESENTATION RECORDINGS ARE AVAILABLE TO WATCH!
As a thank you for attending our first ever Virtual Annual Conference,
we are making the conference presentations available to you for
the next two months.
Click HERE for details
ALSO SPONSORED BY
- Peters - Traumatic Brain Injury in Older Adults: New TBI in the Aged vs. Aging with a TBI
- Kerrigan - Life after Brain Injury: How to rejoin a "new" world
- Kirtz - Caregiver Sharing Session (Non-Professional Caregivers Only)
- Peters - Untangling the Complex Relationship between Suicide and Traumatic Brain Injury
- Kern - Music and Memory after TBI: A Personal and Professional Journey of Cognitive and Emotional Recovery
- Cole - Smoking, Vaping, and Stroke
- Esmonde - Innovative Treatments for Patients with Mild TBI or Concussion: A Physical Therapist’s Perspective
- Starr - How It's Made: 3D Printing for Rehabilitation Services
- Bartholemi-Hill - The Right to Take Risks: A discussion of harm reduction, safety, and choice.
- Stein - Concussion Care Using Structural Techniques
- Bihn - Laughter as the best medicine: how improv comedy can complement traditional brain injury treatment and recovery
- Nesbitt - Regrounding Our Response: Stages of Change and Harm Reduction, Tools for Individuals Living with Co-Occurring Brain Injury and Opioid Use Disorders
- Plussa -The Power of Choice
- Comment Card