SATURDAY, OCTOBER 18, 2014 - 9am - 2 pm
Get Directions HERE.
- REGISTRATION COSTS:
- $125 Individual
- $150 Couple
- $175 Family
Call 410.323.1777 or Click HERE for more information.
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 24, 2014 - 8 am - 5pm - Lunch and Parking Included
Sinai Rehabilitation Center and the Sandra and Malcolm Berman Brain & Spine Institute hosts
The 12th Annual Fall Series - "The Evolving Landscape in Treatment of Mild Traumatic Brain Injury: New Evidence in Concussion Management"
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 25, 2014 - 8 am - 5pm - Lunch and Parking Included
Comprehensive Sports Concussion Program at the Sandra and Malcolm Berman Brain & Spine Institute will conduct its
3rd annual conference, entitled “Bridging the Gap: Return to Learn.”
A one-day conference to provide education to attendees that includes updated information about
- correctly recognizing the signs of concussion,
- effectively managing concussion,
- discerning the etiology of concussion deficits, and
- returning athletes to their former levels of cognitive function
- $150 [BEFORE SEPTEMBER 29, 2014]
- $200 [AFTER SEPTEMBER 29, 2014]
- $300 [FOR BOTH CONFERENCES]